Isn't it time you hire a specialist property manager?
Property investment should be easy. You invest. You earn a return. Simple. Your property manager should take care of everything in between. That's how it is when you engage Snappr Property Management.
Let’s face it, only 2/10 investment property owners are getting better rental returns from using a specialist property manager - It all comes down to service. Professional, efficient, personalised, committed, expert, responsive, proactive service. Service that's tailored to your unique needs, not a generic work instruction that follows the path of least resistance.
We guarantee it - Whether you have a single investment property or an entire portfolio, we focus on keeping it well maintained, tenanted and delivering maximum return. The way we see it, if you're spending time on anything but your monthly statement and your annual return, then we're not doing our job properly. We do all in our power to deliver this balance. Your investment relies on it. And so does our success.
With Amendments to the Residential Tenancies Act in October 2010 there are onerous requirements on landlords and harsh penalties for not complying with these laws. It is our role to make sure the best business practices and services are received by both landlords and tenants.
If you are thinking you will manage your property yourself, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you familiar with the latest requirements of the Residential Tenancies Act and the potential financial penalties up to 50k incurred by landlords relating to failure to meet these requirements relating to inspections, access, notice, repairs and maintenance?
- Do you receive the benefits that the latest technology provides daily to effectively track rent payments, monitor arrears, plan inspections and control repairs and maintenance?
- Do you have contracts with trusted tradespeople who provide top service at the best possible rate for their services?
- Do you receive any discounts to savings in advertising rates in multiple forums when your property is vacant?
- Do you have the time to check daly rent on payments for your portfolio, address maintenance, have keys cut, provide new swipe cards, and attend viewings after hours?
- Are you familiar with the latest fluctuating market rent rates and how to achieve the premium rent for your property?
- Do you have access to thorough credit check facilities? Initial tenant selection is crucial!
- Do you work with landlords and tenants every day staying on top of trends and policies?
- Do you attend training or conferences regularly to keep up to date with expert industry knowledge?
Snappr Property has the experise in the market to assist you acheive maximum return on your investment with minimum stress and hassle - we take care of everything.
Make sure your property is earning what it should.
Request a FREE rental appraisal >>
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.